Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Well, It's about Time

I got memed. By my sister. All complaints should be directed accordingly.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Floor pimp at Chess King
2. Teacher
3. All-purpose Girl Everyday to family business
4. Bookclerk

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Cinema Paradiso (and I cry every time)
2. Harry Potter
3. Star Wars
4. Lava Girl and Shark Boy (not my choice. Sorry, Mr. Rodriguez)

Four places that I have lived:
1. Houston, Texas
2. Austin, Texas
3. Bloomington, Indiana
4. Kansas City, Missouri (whoop! Let's here it for the Miwest)

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Pushing Daisies (did that survive the strike?)
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. Lost
4. Charmed (because you'd call me out if I left it off. All hail the Halliwells!)

Four places I have been:
1. Prague during its transition from Czechoslovakia to the Czech Republc, although we were too busy trying to get drunk (trying is the operative word, they diluted the liquor on election weekend) to notice world politics. Ouch. I was smart enough to buy a newspaper, though.
2. Florence, Italy
3. Provence, France
4. The upper levels of Hell!

Four people who e-mail me (regularly, and non-work related):
1. Those who claim that they can enlarge my penis
2. Larry
3. Bear
4. Rosa
(I just noticed. I don't really do e-mails with friends much anymore. Blame it on the Facebook? Huzzah.)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mole
2. Pate
3. Ribeye (a new fave)
4. Butterchews

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Almost anywhere warmer than here.
2. On a beach with my sister.
3. In New York for the Whitney Biennial
4. In bed.

Things that I am looking forward to this year:
1. My sister's wedding
2. My nephew's graduation
3. Finn's fifth birthday
4. Any vacation that I can trip on