Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm Opening Comments

I've had a request to enable comments on my posts. You'll find that opportunity at the end of each day's (OMG, EACH DAY! This is taking the piss out of me) blogpost. You know, where it says "0 Comments." As in none. As in I don't have any.

Yet.

(Right?)

I'm going out on a limb here, my people. And so help me, if you don't comment and don't comment nicelike, I'll . . . I'll . . . I'll TURN THEM RIGHT BACK OFF.

You've been warned. With the caps lock on.

3 comments:

Shea said...

Allo, Smab. We would lurve to leave you comments. We've just been a-waiting for the opportunity. And we'll play nice, too. We promise. :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh, wait, I wasn't going to try and scare you into turning them off again. OOPS.

:) Welcome to comments! I hope they treat you right.

Kelly said...

howdy sis! glad to have the opportunity to voice.